I needed a cheap mask a while ago. Something to deep cleanse and to keep my skin fresh and healthy. I have an issue with the fact that there are no good face masks in the market. So I thought i’d go with something I read a good review about somewhere.
It’s a 50 gm tube for the price of 60/-
couldn’t go wrong right,
The consistency of the mask is pretty watery. I don;t think it should be called a mud mask. It seems more like a mud lotion. I don’t know if this is just me or if all the masks are like this.
I don’t understand how this mask is supposed to remove impurities when it is busy dripping off my hand. When I was it off it just feels like i washed my face with multhani mitti instead of keeping it on my face as a face mask. And considering how cheap multhani mitti is, i think that’s a better option. it also works.
That brings me to the ingredients. What do you know, it is multhani mitti. and mineral clay (i didn’t feel any clay, did you?) and walnut.
- it’s cheap.
- it’s available everywhere
- It does nothing and for that it costs a lot. I mean I’m sure that just washing my face would have the same effect.
- the ingredients list isn’t available. and it’s about time that the useless Indian govt did something about this. they must have a rule that ingredient lists must be provided in full.
- it’s very runny
- the might contain list is all in Indian terms, which means that if this contains cancerous ingredients we have no way of knowing without sending the product for testing,
- The Himalaya team doesn’t provide you with an ingredient list if you ask for one.
Will I be buying this again? NO! I give it 0 stars. it is horrid ad a waste of space on shelves.