FabindiaSince I have been hunting rather desperately for online stores that have the things I want i decided to make a list to help fellow readers… I’ll be covering a majority of places that I know about. Not just for beauty but for everything.
*If I don;t write something in the description it’s because I haven’t shopped there.
Starting with the famous Flipkart:
- Flipkart – My favourite site… Excellent site and amazing service. Love them.
- Junglee – Amazon’s Indian version
- Medplusbeauty – I don’t think i need to rave about this site anymore. I’ve raven enough, this is an excellent site and an excellent collection with excellent discounts.
- Urbantouch – Collection is amazing with a lot of stuff that other sites don’t have.
- Landmarkonthenet – Bigger discounts than any other site that I ever seen.
- Shoppers stop – Nice collection but nothing special.
- Fommy India
- The Altitude store – lovely collection of food and other things that I can’t get in my town.
- Fabindia – needs no explanation.
- Marks and spencer India – Again needs no explanation.
- Yebhi – love the collection but don’t like the site or the service. the delivery is very late and the website looks clumsy and cluttered.
- Chumbak – have a few keychains, amazing. lovely and quirky.
- Bharat Dorris
- Iraya – looks very promising…. I’m still waiting for a mail from them regarding ingredients.
- cool life shop
- Urban shore
- Major brands – Inglot, MNG and aldo. need i say more?
- Snap it today
- Snapdeal – amazing service and good discounts.
- retail mart
- archies online
- bag it today
- Freecultr – Excellent and prompt service. Especially via twitter.
That’s all I am aware of. I’m adding a few sites that do international delivery.
If there is anything I am missing please do post it in the comment section below. And I want to ask you a question, as a blogger, why do other bloggers just come to your post like it and go, it’s as if to fulfil a social obligation. I dislike people who do that when I take the time to read every post and comment on it, why do certain others just like it and go. I mean, every single post. Please do answer this question if you have the answer.