Nail juice is a brand I had never heard of till i came across it on a blog somewhere. It is available on snapdeal and I went super excited at the prices and bought two.
I had a little hungama with snapdeal which I will post about in my next post but right here I’ll do my review of the polish.
This is the prettiest pink colour I’ve ever seen and I am very happy with it. I can’t say much about it so I’ll just do a quick post of pros and cons
The above image shows one coat on both my ring finger and my for finger but two coats on my middle finger.
- The colour quality is good, Two coats are enough to make it look lovely
- It lasts reasonably long. Lasted for about 4 days without chipping and rubbing off.
- It is only 64/- (on discount) on snapdeal.
- The packaging is damn cute
- Doesn’t stain the nails
- The smell, of this particular colour, was horrid. I had to put a top coat and moisturise with a scented cream.
- The bottle broke (i’ll talk about the hungama later)
- It isn’t easily available easily, only online.
Would I repurchase? I already did, two more colours and once I am back from work I’ll probably do a giveaway with some of these. Maybe also add it to every gift basket i give on my friends’ birthdays.
You can purchase it here. (PS I can’t find it in stock so I’ve just given a link to one nail juice nailpolish, you can contact snapdeal to see if you can get the rest)